Transform negative energy into positive with the powerful healing powers of Black tourmaline & Black Onyx Black tourmaline is the perfect crystal to ground & detoxify or to let go of negative energy, mindsets and patterns while Black Onyx highly beneficial in difficult times involving physical stress or emotional stress. This candle is infused with Sandlewood & Geranium for an earthy feel. Hand-poured candle | Scent Sandlewood & Geranium | 50hr approximate burn time | Soy Paraffin wax blend
grounded & in control.
It is important that you follow some safety rules when burning our candles, failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames which may also risk the glass to shatter. Please see below our candle care instructions:
- Safely remove the large crystal within the first 5 minuets of your first burn; this will ensure a better & safer burn plus you will also have a lot less wax on the crystal to wash & use. You can do this by blowing the candle out and using pliers to grab the crystal. Leave the small crystal chips to continue to infuse the candle with their properties.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Follow the 2-foot rule – don’t place a burning candle within two feet of clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time
- Keep lit candles away from draughts, ceiling fans, and any air currents. Any form of air current can cause uneven burning, smoking, diminish the scent throw and even decrease the burn time.
- Trim the wick to 5mm each time before the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candle on a stable & heat-resistant surface that is sturdy
- Always read and follow manufacturers’ directions for use and safety, and extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another. A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.
- If the candle is burning correctly, it should be constant (not flickering), teardrop-shaped and upright
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 10mm-15mm from the bottom of the jar
- Once the candle has reached halfway, monitor it & avoid using it longer than an hour at a time.